Monday, June 18, 2012

Raimondo switches to higher magnification on Rand's rebellion

We heard the other day from Justin Raimondo of Antiwar.com, one of the most erudite yet persuasive voices anywhere near the true right. He's got more biting sarcasm and piercing insights into this insane, hateful, unbearable behavior by Rand Paul today -- and in an age when almost nobody of any persuasion is willing to call a vehement "foul" on anyone, I think he (and we) should continue the exposés for as long as the problem exists. You know, like forever maybe. http://original.antiwar.com/justin/2012/06/17/rand-pauls-oedipal-drama/ Rand Paul’s Oedipal Drama Ron vs. Rand: a study in betrayal Wow, I see Raimondo's recommending another great-sounding Thomas Woods book in the piece, We Who Dared to Say No to War: American Antiwar Writing from 1812 to Now. The riches never stop coming in the real world "politically incorrect" commentary. As for Rand, may I be blunt? He's never struck me as anything more than a political flyspeck. He looks like a lamb with that hair and all, and I think that's exactly what he is, except for the 9/10 of him that's starting to look very wolfish. What's the strongest statement or act we've had from him so far? I can't think of anything whatsoever. Even that testimony against government overregulation of homes and people (are going to replace my toilets" etc.) was rather sophomoric. He looks, talks and acts dopey, but it's probably a wolf talking through its hat. Or a useful idiot being idiotic. I have a burning desire to destroy whatever use or respect the sheeple may have for this chimera. Raimondo has exposed the pablum that Rand puked after having his orals before the great Mittster. I'd like to add that Rand's remarks (“I came away from it feeling he would be a very responsible commander-in-chief", ad naus.) are 100% the vague feelgood notions of criminal politics and PR phoney baloney -- and 0% the plain, forthright airing of the tough, specific life-and-death issues in which you, Ron Paul and I deal all day every day. We know politics has to get back to issues and stick to them like white or rice; it's only leftists, communists, fellow travelers, useful idiots etc. that work from "I think," "I just feel" etc. Please, Rand, don't feel -- deal. Or get lost, schlemiel. I DON"T GIVE A HOOT whether Rand every makes veep, or prexy, or even White House shoeshine captain. To HELL with him, OK? The above story came my way via one of the very few pages that -- in my personal opinion -- everybody should check daily, i.e. anunews.net. Other shocks lurking there just now with summaries, images and links: SWAT Cop’s Sucker Punch Puts Man in Intensive Care / In His Own Words: Obama Says He is a Constitution Violating Dictator / Does Your Doctor Have a Fake Degree? The Billion-Dollar Industry That Has Sold Over a Million Fake Diplomas / How Many Weddings Does the U.S. Government Have to Bomb Before Realizing Its Destructive Ways? / How the British Government Has Declared War on the White English People / Rand Paul's Baffling Support for Mitt Romney's Cowboy Foreign Policy / /\/.\/\/.

No comments: