Saturday, March 15, 2014

A masterly anti-war film nobody should see....


...... unless they have extremely strong stomachs and constitutions. You have been warned! In sending it, BrasscheckTV refers to it "War crimes: the news you're not supposed to hear."

www.brasschecktv.com/videos/war-crimes-1/the-war-you-dont-see-.html
The War You Don't See

http://johnpilger.com/contact

Greetings, Mr. Pilger!

I cannot commend you enough on the above production. It's overwhelming in its genteel yet piercing honesty, its thoroughness and single-mindedness. BrasscheckTV.com has just sent it out to subscribers again and I've made myself watch/listen to it again even though as an activist I'm one of the people seemingly least in need of it -- but even we who fight for truth and justice have to be repeatedly reminded of the full monstrousness of these geopolitical rapes, and hence how tawdry our own cushy lives are.

There are lots of people of your age bracket and social class in front of cameras, but they are not HUMAN. They're willing, happy if extremely jaded playthings of the system. It is so startling to see a documentary on these subjects narrated by anybody human that one could cry. Going to read up on you in Wikipedia I might have known you'd turn out to be Australian, because Britain is all but devoid of humanity and truth-love, and has been for a long time.

I live in the other most monstrous Western country -- the Benighted States of Anomia. I seriously studied on how to emigrate, but came to see that Central America, the only place I could afford to move to, doesn't need more ameriKans moving there, driving the price of everything up, furthering cultural imperialism etc..... by our mere presence. So I'm stuck here trying to liberate the minds of my fellow yankees till the great crash gives us all what we so richly deserve.

Keep after those in-bedded journalists -- please! Up the octane if you can -- you're the only one giving hem the medicine they really need! I realize that we mere citizens, like the media whores themselves, need to maintain access to them, so we can't run the bastards (and bitches) off entirely.

You, Sir, are a great hero of the truth for making this documentary. I salute and thank you.

/\/.\/\/., M.Mus.

Confederate States of America

No comments: