Saturday, May 9, 2015

Fine exposé of John McVain

For any decent person, the existence of a Senator John McCain in politics is halfway between an unspeakable tragedy and a heinous atrocity. There don't seem to be very many denunciations of him, so savor every paragraph of this one:

http://www.activistpost.com/2015/02/the-un-american-hero-crimes-of-john.html
The Un-American Hero: The Crimes of John McCain

You may know that I'm not in favor of standing armies, having "our" troops solve other countries' problems and so on. But I have to agree that anybody playing on a military record like he does should not be allowed to get away with the stinking rotten lying and treason this creep routinely does. My dream wold be for all the veterans groups to band together and make sure sure sure McVain got tried, convicted and sentenced for these offenses.

But I always was a dreamer, wasn't I.....

/\/.\/\/.

No comments: