Sunday, June 19, 2011

Sites to remember: Blacklisted News

Happy Fathers' Day, all. I've had a good one -- it started in a politically incorrect church where I litpakked a promising new couple for the first time. Actually it started as I was driving there: the truck in front of me at a traffic light bore the "I don't believe the liberal media" sticker, so I leafleted the driver! Oddly enough, I quickly realized I'd done the same guy at the same light before.

From there I joined about 13 wonderful, politically-incorrect Christian homeschool types for a most enjoyable indoor cookout. Great food, conversation and music yet again, with not only the paterfamilias of the place honored but three birthdays celebrated as well. Later I called all my immediate family for the occasion and re an upcoming reunion in our historic summer home.

But getting back to the "political cesspool" as a famous radio program calls it........ I consider part of my job to be reminding others where the buried treasure is. These days that can often be a matter of which uncensored news sites are the richest. The other day I was looking for basic sites that would be just shocking enough to laymen but not too strong a dose, and to my surprise, the array of normally taboo-smashing news links at http://www.blacklistednews.com/ weren't that interesting.

But oh, boy, are they today! A small sampling:

The NATO excursion into Libya started with disingenuous humanitarian concerns translated into a no-fly zone, which incrementally transitioned into attacks on Qaddafi's ground forces, targeted assassinations against Qaddafi himself, then talk of destroying civilian infrastructure and a full-out ground invasion. NATO declared mid-May that it would be "increasing the range of targets" it could hit, including "government infrastructure." With a residential area hit and NATO playing dumb over its role in murdering the very civilians it is supposedly protecting, it appears they made good on their promise.


A Florida judge allowed a lawsuit to proceed that claims Whole Foods Market Inc. (WFMI) violated the state’s deceptive trade-practices law by selling frozen vegetables from China grown in a polluted region by prisoners and certified as organic.

The last Grand Master of the warrior monks who fought in the Crusades, Jacques de Molay, was executed in Paris in 1314 on charges of heresy, black magic and idolatry.

Scientists working at the University of Southern California, home of the Department of Homeland Security’s National Center for Risk and Economic Analysis of Terrorism Events, have created an artificial memory system that allows thoughts, memories and learned behavior to be transferred from one brain to another.

This just in: another great, doom-laden update from PanamaLaw.com:

http://www.panamalaw.org/getting_out_of_dodge_06-19-11.html

Notable: a section headed "Aspartame may trigger, mimic, or cause the following illnesses." I've heard on good authority that eating scavenger meats (pork, shellfish etc.) similarly leads to conditions that "mainstream" medicine would ever dream of tracing to such a source. I've repeated this to people so many times that I've started to wonder how true it is, but this contention of Manny's indicates massive, multifarious mimicking (or worse) by wrong foodstuffs is possible.

/\/.\/\/.

No comments: